We are creating a collective foresight platform to generate insight on emerging technologies.
Our methodology identifies publicly disclosed technologies using expert, crowd and mathematical intelligence.
Data is compiled in real time and shared with partners of the platform.
Public Partner Projects 2016
Launched September 26
Envisioning Autonomous Defense
Launching November 9
Pending Platform Partnerships
Space Technology Accelerator
Data-driven Technology Publication
Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences
Patent Consultation Intelligence
Find out about new research and releases.
Collaborative Technology Intelligence Platform
Envisioning is the world’s first collaborative platform for technology intelligence.
We organize publically available data and share structured information with platform members.
Data within the platform is displayed visually.
This allows for greater comprehension of content and appreciation of its inherent complexities.
We investigate technology from varied sources,
mixing multiple expertises to generate a balanced evaluation.
We map a broad array of data types.
Our methodology combines crowd intelligence with subject-area expertise.
We analyse data by quantifying multiple vectors of technological growth.
We employ multiple assessment models to represent technology as a function over time.
Our database is populated by technology research in multiple sectors.
A global alliance of partners ensure sustained platform growth.
Support takes many forms
Partners ensure sustained growth
Platform data principles
How we expect to share platform data
- Database application with web access
- 100+ emerging technology entries
- 100+ organization entries
Startups, Experts, Institutions
- 1.000+ attachments
- Organization-wide access to platform
- 1.000+ technologies
- 1.000+ organizations
- 10.000+ attachments
- Organization integration
API & SDK
- Public access of content
- Readiness level assessment
Synonyms, Descriptions, Summaries
- Additional assessment levels
NASA TRL, Gartner Hype Cycle, etc
- Additional Metadata
Technology-technology links, etc
- Additional Language
Multiple language-descriptions, etc
Semantic identification of Wikipedia links
- Private access database
- User-created interactive visualization
- Public access database
- Printed card generation
- Printed poster generation
- Technology Collections
- Multiple interactive visualizations
- Multiple print generators
- Mobile Application
- Dozens of subject-area experts using Envisioning methods for classifying and analysing technologies on demand
- Database edit history
- Crowds of multiple expert types classifying, analysing and evaluating technologies constantly
- Database analytics
- Crowd and machine intelligence analysing technologies in real time
- 100+ registered experts
- 100+ Expert Profiles with LinkedIn integration
- Expert-Technology links
- Envisioning Research Fellows
Discuss how to work together
Receive a platform demonstration